Rising above Shanghai`s historic and magnificent Bund waterfront, The Westin Bund Center Shanghai is designed to provide you with a renewing and rejuvenating experience. With its 1,650 square meters of meeting space and state-of-the-art banquet facilities, the hotel has been recognized as one of the city`s finest hotels especially in its services, facilities and location.
Here, our experienced and professional meeting services team will ensure that every event is tailored to suit the meeting planner`s varying needs.
From now until Dec 31, 2013, we would like to offer you our Half Day Meeting Package with Dinner @ RMB 750+15% service charge per person
- Usage of meeting room for 4 hours
- Complimentary use of 1 LCD Projector including a projection screen, 2 wired microphone and 1 flipchart/1 whiteboard
- Free-flowing coffee and tea during the meeting
- Afternoon coffee break with 4 snacks or SuperFoodsRx™ dishes
-30 minutes pre-dinner cocktail with free-flowing soft drinks (Coca-Cola and Sprite)
- International Buffet Dinner or Chinese Set Dinner with free-flowing soft drinks
- Additional breakout rooms at 30% off published rate
- One Gift Certificate for a lunch buffet (except Sunday Brunch) for two persons at The Stage will be provided if meeting attendees are 50 persons or above
The Official Shanghai China Travel Website is a practical and authoritative guide for visitors who travel to Shanghai China, and those corporations engaged in planning and organizing corporate incentive travel, conventions, exhibitions and events (MICE) in Shanghai China, covering Shanghai map, weather, flights, airport, train, hotels, restaurants, travel, expo travel, attractions, shopping, art, sports, nightlife, exhibitions, trade fairs, conventions, meetings, events etc.